Page 3, Barrington
Cady, John Hutchins, 1881-1967
Top image, photograph of Martin House. Bottom image, newsclipping of "The Lighthouse." Clipping reads: "WEST BARRINGTON: 'The Lighthouse.' 14-room residence which retains the old beacon lower built by the government in 1824, on Nyatt Point, has been sold to Mrs. Ethel L. Duckworth to Mr. and Mrs. John C. Davies by Farnum & Hill."
Location in Providence Public Library
Rhode Island Collection, Providence Public Library
Rhode Island Pictures, Vol. 1
The Providence Public Library encourages the use of all items in the Providence Public Library digital collections for fair use purposes such as teaching, research, and private study. It is solely the patron's obligation to determine and ensure that use of material fully complies with copyright law and other possible restrictions on use.
"Page 3, Barrington", VM011_01_01_003, John Hutchins Cady Research Scrapbooks Collection , Providence Public Library, Providence, RI.