Page 3, Barrington

Islandora Bookmark

Bookmarks:

Top image, photograph of Martin House. Bottom image, newsclipping of "The Lighthouse." Clipping reads: "WEST BARRINGTON: 'The Lighthouse.' 14-room residence which retains the old beacon lower built by the government in 1824, on Nyatt Point, has been sold to Mrs. Ethel L. Duckworth to Mr. and Mrs. John C. Davies by Farnum & Hill."

Islandora simple search

Advanced Search